10:00 pm: Lay out running clothes, fill water bottle and leave on treadmill console
4:20 am: Alarm goes off. Hit snooze.
4:30 am: Alarm goes off. Hit snooze.
4:40 am: Alarm goes off. But I don’t wanna run on the treadmill. Reset for 5:45. Will run after work.
10:00 am: Mr.Blondie calls. First trip of the day is cancelled. Only a round trip to Podunk Falls at 5pm. Awesome, no daycare for Emily today. I’ll you see at home.
4:15 pm: Hmm, I can either skip my workout today or do my planned 6 miles with the jogging stroller. There's so much stuff to get done around the house….
4:30 pm: Locked, loaded, and ready to go
- Mile 1: Look at you, worked all day and now you’re out with the jogging stroller. Go with your bad self.
- Mile 2: Ugh, why didn’t I just get this over with this morning?
- Mile 3: :::grunt, huff, puff::: This is some bull-shit. Where is the top of this damn hill already.
- Mile 3.5: Just make it to 4 miles, then you can do 30 minutes on the elliptical while Em watches some Sesame Street.
- Mile 4: You know the elliptical is gonna suck too, shut up and finish the run.
- Mile 6: Hey, just run for 10 more minutes and you'll make it a full hour of running for the day.
5:36 pm: Woohoo, all done!
6:15 pm: Sitting on the couch eating dinner (yeah that’s how we do it when Mr.Blondie’s not home)
Ahh, I feel so good. Can’t wait to get out there tomorrow. 6 miles sounds pretty good....