These cost less than $5 a piece to make (shhh). I purchased all my materials at Walmart without any coupons. If you're truly thrifty you could do it for even less.
Here’s what they looked like wrapped up.
Chocolate Caramel Popcorn modified from allrecipes.com
20 cups popped popcorn
1 cup roasted peanuts
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1 cup white chocolate chips
2 teaspoons canola oil
1. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and coat with non-stick spray cooking.
2. Place popcorn and peanuts in a paper bag. Set aside.
3. In a double-boiler, combine sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla and salt. Stir continuously until bubbly. Stir in baking soda. Pour over popcorn mixture and shake bag to coat.
4. Spread the coated popcorn onto the cookie sheets in a thin layer
5. In a microwave safe bowl, combine dark chocolate and 1 tsp. canola oil. Microwave 90 seconds, stirring once, until melted. Drizzle over popcorn mixture. Repeat with white chocolate.
6. Let cool before serving. Store in an airtight container.